The Chicago Baseball Academy Summer Hitting League is a lot of fun and kids learn the finer points of hitting while having a blast. Here are the highlights of the program:
- Teams are no more than 4 on 4 of similar age and skill level
- Pitching is done by a Jugs pitching machine
- Designated areas of the field are deemed to be a hit (single, double, triple or home run) or an out
- Hitters will be give three strikes
- There are no fielders. Each team takes a turn at hitting until the other team makes three outs
- Each team bats until three outs are registered
- A coach will be at home plate to work with the hitters as they play to individualize teaching and training
- Each game will be a minimum of 6 innings, with most games lasting 9 innings in an hour
- FUN must be had by all who play.... FUN, CONFIDENCE, BASEBALL always in that order!
- Standings will be kept and trophies will be awarded for first, second and third place
- For more info, please call Coach Jeff at (312) 945-1585; or register today
To sign up for the Summer Hitting League
Start by choosing a day. Then select the correct age group from the drop box on the pre-registration page. Instructional Hitting Leagues meet one day per week and are one hour long.
Summer Session - Hitting League
April 27th - June 21st