Batting Cage Memberships
The youth-friendly batting cages at The NEW Bradley Sports Center are designed for kids starting as young as 4 years old thru high school age.
The cages are equipped with special pitching machines that help young hitters get used to hitting a live pitch without fear of being hit by the ball. Each membership includes unlimited cage use.
What You Get
- Pitching Machine distance of 20' to 46'
- Adjustable pitching speeds from 15 to 85 mph....you choose or set your own speed
- Special Lite Flite baseballs that minimize fear of being hit
- Other batting aids available, including hitting tees, swing trainers and "L" screens for soft-toss
- Unlimited cage use (based on availability)
Batting cage reservations are 30 minutes at a time and are based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations for each half-hour session must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You may schedule up to two sessions consecutively (one hour) at at time. No walk-in usage is permitted. You MUST have a Batting Cage Membership to reserve or use a cage. Memberships are for kids ages 4 through 10 only. Memberships are valid from date of purchase.
*Access to cages may not be available to members at all times due to team rentals, private lessons, camps and clinics. The facility will be closed for holidays. Hours may vary slightly throughout the year.
Cage Rules and Other Must-Knows
- You MUST have a Batting Cage Membership to reserve or use a cage.
- Friends of members are not permitted to use a cage.
- Helmets MUST be worn
- ONE child in the cage at a time
- You cannot use any other field space during your cage time
Memberships are for kids ages 4 through 8 only. The child must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. Access to cages may not be available to members at all times due to team rentals, private lessons, camps and clinics. The facility will be closed for holidays. Hours may vary throughout the year.
You must agree and accept the terms and conditions in the waiver to use the batting cages.