We need players - schools need money - let's "Team Up":
- Choose any session(s) for 2017-2018: Fall 2 - Winter - Spring 1 - Spring 2 and/or Summer Session
- Choose from any program(s) that we offer before the session begins - you do not need to choose now
- Choose your day, time and location before the session begins - you do not need to choose now
- Make sure to enter the School Name and School Address in the online form
- Register before October 15th, 2017; and we will donate 10% of all registrations to the school of your choice
Get your whole class or school involved - Start your own private class with classmates - Pass this offer along to school fundraising volunteers and school administrators to help organize your fundraising efforts - Use the money for athletic programs at your school. Get started today and "TEAM UP" with Lil Sluggers to help your school.
What is Lil Sluggers?
Lil Sluggers is a youth baseball program designed to prepare boys and girls ages 2 through 8 for their journey into organized team play by improving and developing their social and physical skills both on and off the field. Our Chicago Baseball Academy provides instruction for ages 9 through 12.
Basic baseball fundamentals such as throwing, fielding, hitting, catching and base running are the core of our curriculum. Our classes and coach-pitch instructional leagues will build confidence, reinforce team play, teach cooperation and help foster a real love for the game! Our philosophy is to have FUN, build CONFIDENCE, and learn BASEBALL, in that order.
Why Choose Lil Sluggers?
Our coaches' energy, the pace of the classes and small player to coach ratios are what separate us from other sports programs. We pride ourselves on minimizing the kids' wait time between turns, which results in more action and more fun! That, along with our years of experience and true love for the game is what makes us the best sports program for kids in Chicago.